Returns and refunds
1. If you act as a Consumer and exercise your rights of cancellation under the Regulations but have received Products in connection with the Contract (see our Terms & Conditions), you:
(a) shall send back the Products, or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the Contract to us – the said deadline being met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired;
(b) will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Products. If the Products cannot normally be sent by post, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Products, which we estimate will cost an approximate maximum of £20.00 if returning the products by courier.
(c) must take reasonable care of the Products whilst they are in your possession. You are liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the handling of the Products other than as required to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
2. If you cancel the Contract in accordance with your cancellation rights under the Regulations, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you the Products supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
3. When you return a Product to us for any other reason (e.g. because you claim that the Product is defective), and whether or not you are a Consumer, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirm to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full when we have verified the defect, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the reasonable cost incurred by you in returning the item to us by the most cost-efficient route reasonably available. You agree to return all Products by first class recorded delivery to ensure the tracking of all items.
4. When making any return(s) to us, you agree to comply with any returns process notified by us.
5. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase unless you expressly agree otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement but we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied if the loss is the result of handling of the Products other than as required to establish their nature, characteristics and function.
6. Refunds are carried out by our payment processor and while we will endeavour to ensure refunds are paid in accordance with the timescales set out above, we will not be liable for any delays outside our control.